Monday, September 21, 2009

Things Are A Changing

Well Ive been PSP'ing for over 12 years now and have been known as Ivorys Designz mostly all that time and I have decided that the time has come for a change, Im not one for changing things too much but I have so many things I want to do and now would be a good time to change around, I have decided on a name change to Tamsin McAtee Studios , which does mean a lot of work in revamping my kits, TOU, and redoing all my previews but because of a new direction this is something I cant wait for. I have decided to open my own store for one new thing, I will not be having any other designers just me but it will be a one stop shop where I will blog all my layouts, have my gallery, a forum and maybe one or two other things, details and ideas are still being formed,Due to the name change I will be having sales which will be good for you as customers, I will also be giving away some older kits which I have discontinued, another plus for you.
Tamsin McAtee Studios will be on all my layouts, my tutorials, my tags and my kits , all my CU stuff I will continue to create and it will all come under the same name.Right now I have Ivorys Designz for kits, Ivorys Imagery for tuts and I want to uniform it all to make it easier not only for me but for all my followers, friends, fans, family, and customers.

No comments: